2011年10月20日星期四

I used self hypnosis to maintain my peak physical

 and mental level during the recovery.I also used superior sports performance hypnosis to visualize speed healing. Eliminating the memory of a disastrous performance that is currently holding you back2. My decision was partly fuelled by my desire not to take performance enhancing drugs and Air Max Franceby a mental block. I felt completely mentally prepared, but I had to make sure I had healed physically. Uncovering limiting decisions or beliefs that may be holding you back like fear of success, fear of failure, fear that you are not good enough, fear that you do not deserve to be the best, and fear of competition.Let the debate rage on about whether or not hypnosis works. I ran the first 30 metres (the acceleration phase) conservatively to make sure that my hamstring was going to be able to withstand the pressure of the entire race. All my previous experiences of using self hypnosis for quick recovery told me that this was my best option to recover in time to race. Does it really work? Are hypnotherapist fakes? Does it only work for the weak minded?As an Olympic medalist and Canadian record holder, I can tell you hypnosis works, and works fast. At the competition, in the heats (the first qualifying rounds) of the 100 metre sprint, I was conscious not to run at full power so that I would not re-injure my hamstring. Science has shown that your mind cannot distinguish between fantasy and reality. I was able to maintain a positive attitude as I healed. I became the 1st Canadian woman to run 10.98 seconds for the 100 metres, ranking me Top 4 in the world. Ignoring distractions and focusing on the upcoming performance3. After many years of using self hypnosis, I became a certified hypnotherapist to bring this powerful procedure to the general public. However, thanks to the power of superior sports performance hypnosis, I ended up setting a Canadian record with a time of 11.04 seconds in the 100 metre race... I first became involved in hypnosis in my early twenties. That record was set in 1987 and still stands today.Superior sports performance hypnosis can benefit you to overcome obstacles in a number of ways including:1. Speeding healing from an injury5. I know it works, and it has many applications over a broad range of concerns including weight loss, anxiety, pain control, and much more. In the Final I made Canadian History. Improving your self talk after a poor performance6. It is a known fact that elite athletes recover faster than the general population, because they use the power of their minds to self heal.I arrived in Europe a day or so beforeChaussures Adidas Femme the competition. Her clientele is wide ranging and includes recreational, national, and world ranked athletes, celebrities, authors, dancers, business people, and many others.Angela Bailey can be reached at www.angelabaileyhypnosis.comCopyright Notice - The above article is the copyrighted property of www.angelabaileyhypnosis.com. Some people are questioning the benefits of hypnosis. Remaining calm under pressure4. If your intention is to move on from your current obstacle whether it is sports related or not, you will investigate hypnosis.Angela Bailey is a board certified professional hypnotherapist practicing in the City of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Improving your motivation and your attitude8. So I took advantage of that fact, and imagined my hamstring healing fast. I got over the mental block, and for many years I continued to use this powerful process. and that was justNike TN Requin Plating Homme in the qualifying round!In the Finals, I knew I was about to run faster, because this time I intended to run the full acceleration phase, confident that my hamstring had healed. As I continued to use self hypnosis, I became more and more confident in my natural abilities.In one particular year, I trained hard and was ready to perform for the first time that season, but I sustained a hamstring injury two weeks before I was due to leave for the European track and field circuit. Refining your skills7. Copyright 2006 Angela Bailey - All Rights Reserved Worldwide..





没有评论:

发表评论