2011年10月16日星期日

Soldes Chaussures Sport Mode tn requin cartoon pour homme

These lines won't necessarily sound like you. If they take your actions wrongly--when you've done it
right--that will tell you more about their character.TODD THE TALKERThough their chattering might seem like
they're over-confident and want to give advice, they're actually suffering from low self-esteem or are
nervous.The direct way, fake parity (unless you're also a blabbermouth): "I like talking with you,
but don't you think we ought to work out more? Let's get going."If he still
doesn't get it: "Look, I'm on kind of a tight time frame. If you genuinely
can use another person's help, guide that person to spot you or watch your form.
If the offender asks you to spot him, say that your cell phone is vibrating
(if you are wearing it) or look at your watch and say you have a
quick call to make on your cell. Start with, "That reminds me..." then use the
humorous incident or joke.The distraction technique: "You sure are a hard worker. Convert the time-user
into a helper. Your body is so hot it's a distraction and I just can't
concentrate." an alternative date.If she's not: "I enjoy working out together, but it's so much
fun talking to you I'm afraid I'm not doing my regular amount of exercise." Suggest
an alternative date.FRANK THE FLIRTIf you're a modern type of guy: "I'm flattered that you
find me attractive, but I'm straight." Or, "...I'm in a relationship already."More neutral, if you
can't quite stand the thought of another man thinking you're attractive: "Sorry, dude, I'm straight."If
he persists approaching you after you've made your situation clear: "I am uncomfortable with you
watching (or approaching) me. Join a different gym.2. Change the exercise type or spot where
the time-waster gets to you. Please stop." If he's really creepy and doesn't stop, add
to that line: "...or I'm going to have to talk to club management."Remember, a guy
being attracted to you does not mean you look or act gay. He's the biggest,
baddest bull-sized beef in the weight room. He sure is a friendly guy. Go to
the gym at a different time.3. Alter your gym time to divert the offender. Can
we change the subject?"The switcheroo. Schedule a time to get together with the person that
will exhaust any "news" before you hit the gym. It just means you look good.
For instance, have breakfast out, then go to the gym.9. Point out a hot gym-goer
nearby that he will also find attractive. Keep busy and keep him busy. Right now
they're busy trying to build muscle. Universe"), give somebody else a chance to bulk up."The
death-wish way: "I'll bet you're not big everywhere."Tattle to the management office if he gets
threatening or continues hogging the machines.GAYLE THE GIRLFRIENDIf she's hot: "You know, I love working
out with you, but I don't think we should. You aren't trying to hurt other
people's feelings. Make sure you are not around others who can overhear: "I don't want
you to take offense Tn Requin at this, and it's not easy to say, but you're a
good friend and I thought it might help. You don't own all of this equipment.
Here are some specific phrases you can use with each type of person. If your
not-such-a-buddy always gets to you when you're in the weight room, use the machines for
a circuit workout.8. He could melt you with his glare. To change things, you have
to no longer allow distractions. Good sports for non communicating: swimming, martial arts.7. Change your
usage. Later in this article you'll find specific lines to say to each of these
types of people.1. Act less knowledgeable. He's a nice guy, but has he ever heard
of deodorant?Matt the Meathead. Do you mind? Maybe we can meet up later and catch
up."The end-the-friendship way: "Shut up already! You're driving me crazy!"CHRIS THE CO-WORKERThis isn't a yak-happy
co-worker. If he's hogging the weights, here are some comments to try. This will give
you focus on your workout. That's a great lead-in for him to sell you supplements
and products.Nice but direct: "You're a nice guy. You need to share it."The humorous way:
"Come on, Arnold (or, if you're ready to run, "Mr. You might end up doing
push-ups in the county jail.In an ironic twist, you might be able improve your workout
time by actually bringing a friend to the gym. If you're the type who gets
all hot-headed about being flirted with by a guy, don't plan to use your fists
or even shove him. I need to keep driving ahead with my workout."If his brains
are made of cement: "I can't concentrate on my workout with all this talking. I
won't be in your way."The brave way: "You know, this is a public place. Work
out at home instead of the gym. I thought you'd want to know from a
friend."MATT THE MEATHEADIf the problem is his bragging and flexing about his body, don't gape
in admiration or compliment him. He wants to work in with your set. Direct his
attention to a big bodybuilder and ask, "How do you think he got that big?"Lighten
it up. He will be using them in 10 or 15 minutes and doesn't need
your sweaty hands all over them.Gayle the Girlfriend. He also wants to work out with
you in the showers. Or, run hard on the track, too fast to talk or
faster than the time-waster can run. Get away from his weights. If you get lonely
at the gym doing your workout, you might just be the luckiest guy there.Take a
look at who could have been around:Todd the Talker. Think of something you've seen on
TV about the workplace or the boss, or even use a joke. It's your right.While
common sense will give you an idea with what to do in these situations, here
is a list of choices you can make to avoid the above time-wasters. Wear a
headset.4. Change the subject. Don't give advice about nike shox nz how to use the equipment. Make sure
someone is nearby and say, "Here, this nice guy (or gal) will probably spot you."
Then dart away.11. I started getting weird looks from people around me."The sensitive-guy way. For
instance, instead of getting a cardio workout from the treadmill, enroll in an aerobics class.
Work out with a personal trainer at the gym for weightlifting.5. Maybe it would be
better to do this back at the office."If it's a negative co-worker you know well:
"Look, man, all this talk about the office is affecting my workout. We're talking about
the person who wants to talk about work, complain about work or co-workers, and whose
life revolves around little but the office.If it's about work you have to do together,
light-heartedly say, "Well, there will always be plenty of work at the office for us--let's
just work on our bodies right now."If he's your boss giving assignments, say, "I'm concerned
I'm not going to remember this without taking notes. Weak knees won't help you on
the stair climber.Frank the Flirt. You don't have to be huge, but you need to
be confident to convince this person.The softer way: "I'd like to work in here. Keep
working out if the person is still talking or distracting you. Just spend that time
at the gym, suggests Todd Elliott, an I.S.S.A.-certified fitness instructor in Orlando, FL: "Chances are
there are time-wasters in your schedule that can be nipped and tucked to free a
bit of time every day. Maybe we can cover it later?" Another tactic, in case
the assignment is more analytical and doesn't require you to take notes anyway: "I guess
my brains are limited. That type is "Todd," above. I wondered if you had a
medical problem or something that might be causing body odor." If he says he doesn't,
say, "You probably don't recognize this, but your body odor might be offensive to others,
it's so strong. Some of the techniques work for any of them, and some are
suited to certain types. Find people who aren't too sweaty; maybe they'll be there for
awhile. What do you in your downtime? Do you play sports? Do you have any
hobbies?"SAM THE SALESMANRemember that strong salespeople are not easily downed. If asked, act like you're
not the best source.10. Your knees go weak when she wears her tight sports bra.
Then say, "I sweat so much I decided to take a shower before I work
out. Delegate the problem to a stranger. Can you say no without using your fists?WHAT
TO DOWhile you might be angered at someone who interferes with your routine, remember, "You
allow yourself to be interrupted," says Don Deems, D.D.S., a professional coach. Say that you
need more time at the gym, but also want to (or have to) spend time
with someone. I know what you have, and when I want it, I'll let you
know."STAN THE STINKERThis one's tough! The suggestive-psychology way: Work it into the conversation that you've
been changing things in your routine. Change these into your own words, and even practice
them at home alone if you need to.Try to de-emotionalize the process. But they are
also gregarious people who like talking to other people.Avoid complimenting him on his body. Don't
answer the phone or pay attention to at-home distractions, though.6. If you're sweating with thoughts
like, "This guy could be my boss someday! He'll see this as a brush-off," or,
"She'll never talk to me again if I don't do this right," it is going
to be difficult to handle these situations with finesse.Think of it this way. Now let's
change the subject."For wimps: "Hey," you interrupt, "did you see (your show here) on TV
last night?" Then start talking about it. Want to buy some supplements? He can get
them for you cheap! Would you like to hire a personal trainer? He's doing that
on the side! Have you bought a home yet? He's also a real estate agent!Stan
the Stinker. Renowned London personal trainer Matt Roberts, author of the book Fit For Your
Shape suggests: "Put yourself in the shoes of a celebrity trying to lose weight for
the Oscars: you can't change the date of the event." WHAT TO SAYUnless you're talented
with your tongue, you might find that you blurt out the wrong response when trying
to rid yourself of time-wasting people. You simply have a goal: to maximize your workout
efficiency and time. You don't need you to constantly try to sell me something. I
know I've had times when I couldn't even tell about myself, but others noticed it.
By straightening things out, you can actually improve your relationship with them. I'd enjoy time
with you more if you weren't always trying to sell me."Nice but more direct: "You
know, when I need something I'll tell you. You can substitute the TV show for
the latest news topic, sports game, or whatever he could not have missed.If his sales
pitch is something you might be interested in: "Can we get together for coffee and
talk about that? I'd like to work out right now, and I need to concentrate."If
you think the guy has enough brains to get this: "Just so you know, I
never buy from a salesperson who hounds me. He wants to hook you into bad-mouthing
the boss, but his negativity, not the dumbbells, is weighing you down.Sam the Salesman. For
instance, choose a treadmill between two already-occupied treadmills. He wants to chat, not squat.Chris the
Co-Worker. Interrupt frequently with questions (like, "do I have my arms right?") if needed.If you
feel guilty taking these approaches with others to maximize your time, give your workout more
"value" in your mind, with a specific dated goal. Maybe you're on the telephone with
a buddy when you could both be at the gym or jogging together.Chuck Mallory has
written for several magazines, including Men's Workout, Exercise & Health, in flight magazines, and many
others..
tn requin cartoon,Nike Shox R4 Cartoon,Basket Requins cartoon Soldes
Soldes Chaussures Sport Mode tn requin cartoon  pour homme

没有评论:

发表评论